Friday 21 March 2014

I should Coco!

Another Coco? Oh, yes please!!!

It's very difficult to take a flattering full length picture of yourself with your phone you know! But I need to practice, because there will be at least one more of these to show you.

I wrote about how easy and lovely this pattern is here. So for now, I've got more pics of this one's loveliness.

That's my blood on that there pocket. Oh yes, it cost me actual blood, sweat and tears!
And here's one complete with photo-bombing child!

There will be at least two more of these in the near future for me. I want to try a short sleeved dress version and then a top, possibly also short sleeved, I haven't decided yet. But one thing is for sure, the next two will involve some funky print, now that I've built my confidence on the cheaper stuff!

And then I must move on, because the reason for the lack of posts this last week is that I've finally taken the plunge and signed up for a stall. So I've been busy sewing to stock it. I'll show you some pieces soon, when they are in their finished state, so you can give me some feedback.

Fancy making one yourself? Take a look at the Coco Pinterest board for some lovely inspiration.

For now though, I'm off to the Coco party .......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment